Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My sketch Up Practice


What do you think about my drawing? Hmmm too simple right but it took me a day to finish this project. I took my tutorial on line at youtube.com video help for sketch up pro by aidan chopra . I am not advertising but it is really a cool thing to do aside blogging hehehe..

I wanted to share how I made this but really it was not really easy. I mean it took me days on video tutorial before I can actually do the image above.

Way back college I used to play the game "The Sims" its very first version building houses by your style and colour. You can even choose the type of tiles you wanted, you will design your floor plan, and you will choose your fixtures, plants, carpets. I’m pretty sure some of you here have played Sims.

I would like to concentrate again with AutoCAD but I’m not having enough time to master its commands. You might be wondering why i am inclined with building houses, nothing really i just love to explore.



3 comments:

Beth said...

Your Sketch looks fine. I wish I know how to draw. Geezzz.. I can't even make a perfect circle LOL

Anonymous said...

that's great sketch...i'm still learning with sketch up pro...but now i'm trying the new autocad 2009..still in progress..hope better than prevoius release..:)

nice work keep it up..!!

Anonymous said...

omg i love your sketch,I wish i could draw.